Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I just mainly meant on FB! I took it was welcomed for me to call you Faith!

I was amazed at a recent post by a lady here on facebook!! Those of you who REALLY know me for the past few years KNOW her request is not an option for me!!! Read her comment and my response I WILL RE POST this often in case anyone questions I DO have the answer!!! AND I WILL KEEP on ‘scaring people’ with the TRUTH Donna, with all due respect, I want to ask you if you have given the Now much thought. I don't want to spend so much of the day thinking about the tribulation. We are not supposed to worry about tomorrow, yes we are supposed to be ready for his return but I don't feel that we should talk about it constantly . They have been waiting on Jesus to return ever since he left! I know you are a dedicated person to our Lord, but quite frankly I am getting frustrated with the constant subject of His Return. I would rather be fed the Word to live by from you as I know you Are well versed in thAt also. Please do not take offense to this because it is not intended that way. I feel like scaring people is less effective than giving them lessons to serve and obey God. I just feel the positive approach would produce more fruit. I am getting weary of hearing about the end of time. Christians are informed and I believe well aware that it is sooner than later, but meanwhile I want to sing praises and speak of our gift of Grace and love! He will come in on a white horse but until then I plan to worship happily and with Thanksgiving!!Thanks for listening to an old woman with a strong Faith as well. Love you and thanks for your help. I DO use the POSITIVE approach—I AM POSITIVE PEOPLE WILL GO TO HELL if not warned and SAVED!! This is my response: No offense taken as you know of me these past few months I DO live in the NOW:):) I am VERY VERY active in the Mongolia Missions,International Fellowship Christians and Jews,I have a ministry for widows "WIDOWS MITE MINISTRY" I am doing a Christmas Bear giveaway to all the children on the peds unit of our local hospital on Christmas eve PLUS I WITNESS every breath--with the 4 books I have written (have you had time to even check them out??- -'Sometimes God Speaks In A Whisper' based on 1 Kings,UNSHAKABLE FAITH based on Hebrews, HOW BIG IS YOUR FORGIVENESS? based on the life of Joseph and most recent GOD'S LAST NAME IS NOT DAMN based on all scriptures starting with the TEN COMMANDMENTS:):):) Amazonbooks.com Donna Schmier is where you can find my work-- PLUS getting my Masters in Business Administration-- That said my friend I would be remiss if I did NOT warn others this passage is a warning to ALL not just me and HE knows when HE CHOSE ME HE picked the MOUTH OF THE SOUTH and I do 'run it for HIM':):)*:) happy There MUSt be an equal balance in a Christians life of love meted with WARNING (there is a saying there are none so deaf as those who will not hear:) Like the steam train coming directly at a person standing on the railroad tracks--don't warn them?? well they will perish--so Here is another scripture I base my life on:):) Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. I do not want to stand before the Master with blood on my hands for not warning my fellow man or woman. And Daniel also has something to say about witnessing (yes both the good news of Jesus and the warnings) Daniel 12:3 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. Must run for now (OH I also am helping my son raise his two children ages 13 months and 2 weeks while his wife recovers and returns to work, so my 'now plate' is really full:):) Thanks for your gentle input but HE USES US ALL TO HIS GLORY and OUR GOOD:):)I found my place in HIM long ago*~^o^~ cheer HAVE A BLESSED DAY YOU ARE A BLESSING IN THE MASTERS SERVICE FAITH (I DON'T LIKE DONNA AND MY CLOSE FRIENDS CALL ME FAITH:):) Guess she got the message—one thing to get the message quite another to LIVE IT. HER RESPONSE: Faith, THANK YOU AND JESUS SPEAKS THROUGH YOU LOUD AND CLEAR! You are a true Blessing and I know the rekindling of our friendship is Divine intervention! I do hope you did not take the here and now statement as meaning you were not doing God's work elsewhere. I just mainly meant on FB! I took it was welcomed for me to call you Faith! . Have a great day and be sAfe on the road I can reach thousands on face book with HIS WORD!! Thank YOU JESUS for letting me be the person YOU CHOSE to share YOUR WORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment