Thursday, December 10, 2015

call from mark owen and also the awarning I gave the peeps

ALERT ALERT watch what you post--I had a very upsetting and horrible phone call at 5:30 a.m. last week--since my family is abroad I assumed it was from them and answered before looking to see who it was (who else calls at 5:20 a.m.???) It was a caller from FACE BOOK and I was so floored-- I asked where he got my number??(I do NOT give it out at all) The caller MARK OWEN just snickered and didn't answer but said I was being watched and they(???) were listening to the phone call and on and on--he threw out a couple of Jesus refs. but made NO SENSE at all-- again I pressed him for answers but he avoided the answers--he didn't hesitate to tell me over and over he had a gun and could blow my head off--he is a hunter you know(??) either live for God or I can and will blow your head off--he said it over and over during the call I kept him on the line until I FOUND OUT how he got my number--hold on folks it gets better--when we post anything (even a recipe) our photo comes up--all you have to do is pres the photo a menu will come up with call and boom press it and the phone rings-- I WILL be leaving face book in mid January 2016 it is increasingly a dangerous and back biting place-----IF a person named MARK OWEN tried to be your friend do NOT ACCEPT I de friended and blocked him he is dangerous--IF he could get my phone number so easily then my address too?????????? watch what you say and who you say it too-- BE BLESSED AND BE SAFE IN THE MASTERS SERVICE I am copying this and will send it later if it is taken down

No comments:

Post a Comment