Monday, November 23, 2015

rosemarie j melodys friend who has both cw cars

you. Hope you're doing well too NOV 9TH, 6:59PM 0:05 3:56PM Glad to see you online PLEase please CALL ALL YOUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND PRAY FOR sISSY AND lIL MAN BOTH HAVE REALLY BAD COUGHS THAT WON'T GO AWAY mELODY TOOK cHARMEL LAST WEEK TO THE DOCTOR THERE IN CEBU BUT HE SAID IT WAS A COLD--AM very CONCERNED ABOUT THEM mEKLODY AND cHARLES ARE ALSO SICK MELODY WITH TOOTH ACHE ND CHARLES WITH THE START OF BRONCHITIS. They were on the way to the hospital at 1 p.m. here you KNOW the type of medical care they will get there---I have been so very busy here but was hoping to see you guys sorry was coming to the restaurant the other day but I had another engagement PLEASE PLEASE pray for all 4 on their extended vacation.Thanks I've been praying for them all the time. I just spoke to Melody 3 days ago. I'm not working in the restaurant anymore. I hope you're well... She never calls me but all I know is what I am told yes I am FINE I am NOT a sickly person thanks for asking Hope you find another job you will like soon

No comments:

Post a Comment