Thursday, December 17, 2015

An open love note to my two daughters in law-

An open love note to my two daughters in law- -I was blessed with a house full of sons and YOUR husband was one of them--I had asked for a girl so what did my Lord do??? WELLLLLL HE blessed me with 2 one from Colorado and the other from the Philippines--YOU are both beautiful people inside and out and you love my sons and have blessed me with 4 wonderful GRANDS (and trust me they ARE GRAND) Both of you 'girls' love me and treat me with respect--you are good wives and moms I KNOW I am not the perfect mom in law but I LOVE you girls and TRY to show it OH by the way--YOU ARE BOTH on my daily prayer list where I place YOU before the Father and ask HIM to bless,protect and love you!!! That said thank you for making the family complete by being YOU Love you Trista Ann and Melody you girls rock:):) Have a blessed Christmas and know I always have your back in prayer!!! Honey/Mom LikeCommentShare Charles Charmel Labajo Schmier and Jon N Trista Schmier like this. Comments View 1 more comment Donna Schmier Donna Schmier Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:22pm Donna Schmier Donna Schmier Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:22pm Charles Charmel Labajo Schmier Charles Charmel Labajo Schmier I love you to mom,we are bless also to have you as my mother in law and a grandmother to my kids and a mom of my husband...I am blessed already to my mom but i am twice bless from u as my mother in law.. Unlike · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs Donna Schmier Donna Schmier You girls make me cry:):)Love you both so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment