Thursday, December 31, 2015

As I was typing this I looked up and it had disappeared so that said here I go again--

As I was typing this I looked up and it had disappeared so that said here I go again-- Several decades ago (strange even my 4 sons recall this) let's go down memory lane-- Do ANY of you recall a WATCH NIGHT SERVICE where we all met at church on New Years Eve and from 11:30-12 midnight you could find us in a circle holding hands PRAYING IN THE NEW YEAR--as the bells tolled our prayers were at the Throne of God this was followed by TRUE fellowship in the fellowship hall until 2 or 3 a.m. We never missed that time as it was the most important time in the year we as a family after I married did this for many years (some church friends could NOT understand what we were doing--) Those prayers I am convinced still ring down through the portals of Glory and have covered me,my family and friends That said GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY FACE BOOK FRIENDS AND FAMILY--you will find me in MY WAR ROOM Thank you all for being a part of my life this year and years to come LOOK UP HE COULD COME TONIGHT!!!! 2016 welcome. In The Masters Service

No comments:

Post a Comment