Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What a glorious day

What a glorious day --it started with skype from Cebu and seeing my grands aND Charles and Melody what A BLESSING IT WAS MY Christ mas CALL (WE ALL KNOW THE CONNECTIONS WOULD BE BAD ON Christ mas DAY) they are all well and loking good THEN later this a.m. I log on and boom MY 2 GRANDS from Virginia Beach are smiling at me what a blessing I SAW/heard from ALL 4 of my grands--wish I could give a collective group huggggggg followed by a single hugggggggggggggg for ech one Thank you Lord for blessing me far more than I deserve Thanks Jon n Trista and Charles and Melody for these wonderful blessings maybe next year we can be together in one home never know what the Lord has in store. Hugggsss and kissesssssssssss Honey loves you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment