Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DO NOT JUST TALK THE TALK BUT WALK THE WALK

Galatians 6:9
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Romans 14:16
Let not then your good be evil spoken of:
Matthew 15:8
King James Version (KJV)
8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. My Lord's words not mine.

The dialogue on this blog has been non existent as if the indifference of the world has taken over every aspect of life--Much prayer and encouragement can be found here but ---I suppose people can't take truth,do not need prayer and can not stand encouragement.
So MANY 'Christians' mouth the words to the Lord but their hearts as so far from the Father-- so sad--indeed I am witnessing the latter days just prior to the Lord's return--Come Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is very hard to walk it, but when you have the tools you can do it!

    ReplyDelete