Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blessed beyond measure MY HUSBAND

As a published Christian Author and super strong Christian I am writing my 3rd book (2 already published on Amazon.com) and have begun 2 more as #3 is almost complete for publishing. Walking with the Master for 30plus years is such a wonderful blessing every day. I am in my last year at Kaplan University for my Bachelors in Legal Studies,and will begin after graduation to begin studies fo my Masters in Art
Blessed beyond measure my husband is the most wonderful,warm,loving,compassionate,understanding person any woman could ask for.He brings me flowers daily,offers me wonderful meals,is building me a fantastic house on the lake.He fills every void there might be.We stroll by the mountains and streams here in Colorado,he ALWAYS 'has my back',always listens. He is so awesome.He has a Biblical name you can find it in Isaiah 54:):)
FAITH (DONNA SCHMIER Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment