Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLESSINGS EVERY DAY

For the blessing of my PRECIOUS sons all 4 such an yndeserved blessing and their spopuses MY DAUGHTERS IN LAW Trista and Melody Alibong Labajo (MELODY on the way almost taking off NOW so please pray safety for her and Charles as he fights the traffic to LAX) My wonderful PRECIOUS GRAND CHILDREN Grace so sweet and lovely who I don't get to see often,MY XAVIER such a cute funny smart young man and last but NOT LEAST AT ALL OUR KADEN such a precious added blessing,funny,sweet and still learning to say HONEY I LOVE YOU-- And all the wonderful friends I have made this year,Rebecca the house HE has for ME in HIS TIMING,ALL MY READERS Bless EACH OF YOU I am SO honored that over 350 people have viewed my work TO GOD BE THE GLORY.-In JESUS BLESSED NAME--A-Men

No comments:

Post a Comment