Sunday, December 11, 2011

TRUSTING IN YOUR RICHES? THINK AGAIN

James 5:1-3

1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
FAITH WALKER

In my most recent book I am expounding on several areas that so many pastors never even offer to--I suppose they are afraid they will offend the heavy duty tithers however as a believer in the Lord Jesus and HIS SOON RETURN I would be amiss if I were to skirt the issues of the tribulation.My Father is not some kindly gentleman with white hair,sitting on the throne,smiling at his children he IS a GOD OF LOVE but also wrath.To even think for one minute that HE will NOT bring vengeance upon the lost sinners who rebel against HIM and all authority you WILL BE SURPRISED AND LEFT BEHIND.I do NOT candy coat my findings nor do I use the cotton candy approach,I am aiming for your heart,to TRY to have you turn from your sin.I have posted u tube videos with no replies--leading me to believe you do NOT care nor believe it will happen----trust me it is on the horizon and for those who have lead so many astray,their fate awaits them --Remember the rich man and Lazarus?

No comments:

Post a Comment