Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LAST DAYS HE IS COMING SOON

I have been ridiculed and mocked and totally dis respected this past few weeks but I have these things which have powerful backing and I forgive these people.I read the back of the Book and I WIN . Matthew 5:10-12
King James Version (KJV)
10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. and in keeping with the Word of God Romans 14:16
King James Version (KJV)
16Let not then your good be evil spoken of: BUT it IS on a constant basis as it is with my brothers and sisters in the Lord. and because of these words from the Lord I do this: Matthew 7:19-21
King James Version (KJV)
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 2 Corinthians 6:17
King James Version (KJV)
17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. Understanding the Word it is easy to know how others who have mistreated you and spoken vile things to you and about you will end up: Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

No comments:

Post a Comment