Thursday, November 12, 2015

va evidence on the way

· HIT THOSE KNEES PRAYER WARRIORS pray for safety of my family members all of them especially those overseas on vacation-- It has been many years that I have fought the red tape and corruption of the VA many cl.aims denials and always appeals--it is down to the wire they ALWAYS ask for new and material evidence yah yah PEEPS I HAVE IT and boom it is now MY TIME for the Father to move in MY FAVOR IF IT IS HIS WILL If not then grant me the grace to move forward . The new evidence is en route via snail mail sooooooooo as always I AM TRUSTING MY FATHER (I always anoint my mail before I send it out asking it to be placed in the right hands) when I WIN this matter there can be and will be NO STRINGS ATTACHED no chip in exchange for my award- That said keep those prayers going never be to busy to withhold prayers for another IN THE MASTERS SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment