Saturday, May 23, 2015

REJECTION how to handle it

Bible Verses About Rejection Bible verses related to Rejection from the King James Version (KJV) by Book Order - Sort By Relevance Psalms 27:10 - When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. Psalms 34:17-20 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. (Read More...) Psalms 94:14 - For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance. Psalms 118:22 - The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner. Isaiah 53:3 - He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Luke 10:16 - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me. John 1:11 - He came unto his own, and his own received him not. John 15:18 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. Romans 8:1 - [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us? 2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 1 Peter 2:4 - To whom coming, [as unto] a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, [and] precious, 1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

No comments:

Post a Comment