Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mark Owen and I and MANY MANY other believers KNOW the RAPTURE IS NEAR

Unlike · Comment · Stop Notifications · Share You like this. Donna Schmier Mark I have felt this in my spirit for 2 weeks now and it seems to get stronger as HIS COMING is so soon--I don't understand and NEVER want to be disobedient or be drawn away from his spirit I have spent my life for the past 40 years warning others and HE KNOWS WHO will and have accepted HIM and HIS GIFT--My books have gone around the world and so many have read of HIS AMAZING GRACE I do NOT feel death is evident but The Rapture so soon--is this an idea of what you feel? Unlike · Reply · 2 · 11 mins Mark Owen Exactly how I hear it in the Spirit Donna, and we are not alone, as a fair number of others are also recieving that same message, so being as how our God is not the author of confusion, I would say we are as good as home!*-) Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 min Mark Owen Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 min Donna Schmier Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment