Tuesday, May 26, 2015

my talk with Mark Owen on face book

My Brother time is so close as close as our next breath I am waiting with baited breath HIS CALL Have had some very comforting dreAMS this past few weeks--showing destruction yet I am very safe in HIS arms and I fear nothing there are serious earthquakes predicted for the Las Vegas region and a volcano eruption (Yellow Stone National Park) I KNOW that HE WILL DELIVER and I am VERY ready my lamp burning and my grands who are all 4 under 12--Mrke the day we have waited for so long is almost here even at the door and I WILL SEE YOU IN THE RAPTURE!!! Your spiritual ears are hearing correctly in the extreem Donna, and my spiritual twin in Africa is hearing exactly the same thing, and as I type, the Spirit of God is falling upon me, to confirm this whole conversation, so I can hardly wait to go home, as their is absolutely nothing on earth I am interested in, and He has been so kind to me, that He has already shown me exactly what my mansion looks like, so hang on Donna, as we ate in good remnate company, and we are all speaking with one voice in the Spirit! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment