Thursday, January 1, 2015

leaving face book

Donna Schmier I have observed several things while being a face book addict-- People from all walks of life come here they vent (as do I at times) and SAY they want change but they are NOT willing to take the first step--they want others to do it for them. I am seriously considering leaving this social media face book--I MUST and WILL spend my efforts and time pleasing the MASTER and not the secular media. HE is leading me in this direction. I have warned and warned till I am weary AND the FATHER showed me this morning 1/1/2015 two things I will share-- # 1 It is NOT HIS will that ANY should perish but rest assured many will (not his will) Revelation 3:20 Viewing the King James Version. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Notice the door knob is on the inside YOU must open the door--HE WILL NEVER FORCE HIMSELF ON YOU OR USE A BATTERING RAM TO BUST down the door and drag you screaming into heaven. YOUR CHOICE and rest assured of this as well: Genesis 6:3 Viewing the King James Version And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. IF you think you have 'plenty of time' as in the days of Noah they married and were given in marriage--they moved Noah and refused to listen to his warnings--this is why I am considering leaving. I have many of your email addys and will be contacting you that way as the Lord leads but this is a New Year,New Direction and HE MAY COME TODAY--You can see my books as I have said on Amazonbooks,com I love you all in the Lord and will be praying for you and yours. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment