Friday, January 30, 2015

Bud and June Runion I'll see you soon

Find Bud & June Runion 20 mins · Edited · "Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting" -Peter Pan It's not goodbye, it's see you soon. Over the past week Bud and June became everyone's parent. They became the heart of America. We came together from all walks of the earth, from Georgia to California, from Puerto Rico to Japan, from Australia to New Zealand. We came together as a whole, to make sure we found you. While you are both no longer on this Earth with us, we will never forget you. We will always remember those sweet faces that everyone shares and has fallen in love with. We will lift your family up in our thoughts and prayers and make sure that they know they're loved beyond imagination. And I personally, along with an army of supporters will make sure that we continue to honor you and make sure justice is served. We will forever keep your legacy alive and strive to be better people and love more. Someone once said that when someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. I fully believe that! THINGS end, but memories last forever. The infinite memories that we have of you will help us grieve and tell the whole world about you. Thank you for inspiring me in life, making me laugh as a little kindergartner in Girl Scouts, the endless camping trips as kids, thank you for being friends for almost 30 years to me and my family, and most of all thank you for leading me closer to God and renewing my Faith. I will always make sure everyone remembers what amazing people you were and lead by your example. I will not rest until justice is done. For now, I will hold you both in my heart until we meet again. heart emoticon -Samantha Todd-McCall {not one of Bud and Junes daughtrs, but a lifelong friend, and also page Admin}

No comments:

Post a Comment