Monday, February 17, 2014

IT COULD BE TODAY!!

Thank you spo much I needed that--She is going through a really rough time I MAY suggest she get her closest friend and her husband to go sit with Don for 2 hours so sis can just get out,check the mail,get a hot shower and re group--she NEEDS this--Pray I make the right deciusion in her case--hugs and have a goof meeting:):)Oh when I do call she dismisses me with I am reallay busy sometimes she calls me back sometimes it ios days before she doesNOT A GOOF MEETING BUT GOOD SPIRIT FILLED MEETING 2 minutes ago MY SISTER!!!! DO YOU HAVE A 'FEELING' SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN??I have been awake sice 2:14 this morning and it is in the air--I 'FEEL' HIS PRESCENCE NOW MORE THAN EVER feeling something too Can't explain it but it is REAL!! yes it is very 2/17/2014 Mine and Bridget's conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment