Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ROY and I feel distress

Roy Storkson My case is urgent, and I do not see how I am to be delivered; but this is no business of mine. He who makes the promise will find ways and means of keeping it. It is mine to obey His commands; it is not mine to direct His counsels. I am His servant, not His solicitor. I call upon Him, and He will deliver. --C. H. Spurgeon Unlike · · Share · 30 minutes ago · You and 2 others like this. Donna Schmier MY BROTHER s we near the very end before the rapture we are attacked at every level BUT we will and do run the race with the goal firmly in place. I too am being attacked by family members and outside forces--but many words from the Master sustain me o...See More 26 minutes ago · Like Donna Schmier 2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

No comments:

Post a Comment