Thursday, November 21, 2013

MY THANKS TO THE FATHER

Donna Schmier WHAT AND WHO AM I THANKFUL FOR? MY LORD JESUS and the PRECIOUS GIFT OF SALVATION AND THE SOON COMING KING. BECAUSE I TRUSTED HIM AT A VERY YOUNG AGE HE BLESSED ME BEYOND MEASURE I WILL HAVE ETERNITY TO TELL OF HIS BLESSINGS:):) THAT SAID THIS IS ME ! 10000000000% I PRAYED THIS OVER EACH SON WHILE THEY WERE IN THE WOMB and now have the honor to also PRAY IT OVER MY GRANDCHILDREN-- BE BLESSED IN THE MASTERS SERVICE FAITH WALKER 1 Samuel 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV) 26 And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the Lord. 27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: 28 Therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord. And he worshipped the Lord there.

No comments:

Post a Comment