Saturday, September 14, 2013

ROY S encouragement

<3 LINDA LINDA Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Promote Roy Storkson likes this. Roy Storkson Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.---Glory!! 7 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 Donna Schmier A-mennn I have this posted on my prayer wall in my home in my heart and mind and guess what my Brother it is TRUE!!!!!! 6 minutes ago · Like · 1 Roy Storkson Just as you look at the outward appearance on the prayer wall of your home so does the Father see your heart posted with Word! 5 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 Donna Schmier Roy THANK YOU I KNOW this but it is wonderful to be reminded!!!! I HAVE HIS WORD in my heart and before me at all times I had one preacher tell me I was so heavenly minded that I was no earthly good!!! Quite a compliment isn't it?????? 2 minutes ago · Like · 1 Roy Storkson Amen! Those who ridicule your heavenly mindedness are void of understanding His Workmanship!

No comments:

Post a Comment