Friday, September 27, 2013

NARROW WINDING ROAD DREAM

Had the most wonderful dream lastnight (Thursday 9/26/2013 I was in a car going somewhere on business there was a male in the car I was driving--(I assumed it was my oldest son) I have taken care of my business and I am still driving I come to a VERY VERY NARROW road so curvy and STEEP my heart was beating a mile a minute but I drove it every mile of the way it seemed to go on forever.We finally get to the end of the steep road,the parking lot leveled off and it was so crowded. As I stopped the car the male said GREAT JOB I AM SO PROUD OF YOU--huh???The car was empty cept for me--I understood this to me a blessed message from the Father to me--I DO TRAVEL THE NARROW ROAD and love HIM with all my heart--and I have found favor in HIS sight-- I hated to 'wake up'.So basking in HIS love today and the blessings here on face book and in life I KNOW the time is so very short and we will soon hear the TRUMPET SOUND!!!NOPE not setting a date--HIS CALENDAR IS ALL HE GOES BY!! That said have a blessed rest of the day I'm off and on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment