Sunday, May 6, 2012

rant continued by trista richter

Schmier Chat Conversation Start Yesterday 12:04pm I did not verbally attack you. I got upset cause i asked very nicely for no issues on xaviers bday party. U said well then i just wont come then. that is what made me mad. u cant just put the differences between ur family n mine away for 2 hours??? without having an attitude about it. i said the same thing to her she didnt say any remarks. also u feel sad for us???? yea that great. also yea we lived at sunset creek but so did u. our place was never a rats nest. we keep our places clean. do you have a point to this rant? yea supposedly u r a christian u have been rude to me and my family in the past. u say all the time that if i would have listened to u years ago i would had to have the surgery. that wrong. I have PROVEN myself but I do NOT have to by a persons actions and speech you KNOW what they are and true to form once again YOU have proven yourself i dont have to prove any thing to anyone. the snide remarks to my father every time u see him is not christian u are so rude sometimes u dont see it. then sorry to say u welcomed melody with open arms n i had to deal with nastyness for many years. u have never liked me or accepted me into ur family. i sometimes think u just say it...

No comments:

Post a Comment