Monday, May 7, 2012

OPEN THE BLINDED EYES

GOBI MISSIONS (Mongolia Gobi Desert) o.k. I HAVE to BRAG on our JESUS and the mighty miracles that we are seeing not only here on Face Book but globally:):) This isn't short as HE is so awesome I can't shorten this message:) My sister and her husband are missionaries and have been in Asia for over 30 years China,Mongolia and outlying areas.As we speak they are in the Gobi sharing the WORD 9of the Lord (this is the only sister I have and the same one who has returned to the Master and her husband as well:):) She was sharing with me that they 'give out Bibles ' every time they visit the Gobi every 6 months--oh GREAT so good--NOW here comes the hard question--even if it is in their native tongue HOW CAN THEY READ their Bibles IF THEY CAN"T SEE??? Do they have glasses??? hmmmmmm nope --well all I did was send ONE pair of reading glasses I had case and all and told her to take it to a person in the Gobi--that was almost 2 years ago---WOW how the Father works--get ready for this-- I never said another word about the Gobi missions needing glasses low and behold yes I DID cry hard--she shared just before they left for this trip in May They had gotten 15 pairs of reading glasses with cases to take to the Gobi and mine was among them---brothers and Sisters--think of it one pair of glasses and the ripple effect I am dancing about the souls for OUR FATHER it is SO humbling and overwhelming how HE uses US in HIS TIME for HIS WILL and the Bibles for Kenya recently that was also met---FATHER I just wish I could HUGGGGGGG YOU:):) Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. They will now not only hear but SEE because of HIS LOVE FOR US:):) Be Blessed my brothers and sisters IN THE MASTERS SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment