Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Melody's healing and Trista's healing as well

Donna Schmier ARE YOU READY FOR A PRAISE REPORT?????????? It has been a little over an hour when I asked my Prayer Warriors to PAY for both daughter in laws--MELODY (first trimester bleeding) POWER OF PRAYER POWER IN PRAYER!!!!!!! She is FINE these things are 'normal' but she has been released from the hospital she saw the baby but it was turned with back to her and little feet crossed--he/she is fine as well--seee when you CALL ON JESUS ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE and Trista is better this a.m. too so girls NEVER EVER STOP PRAYING within one hour after I had asked for prayer she was healed no bleeding--girls I am doing my 'Snoopy Dance!!!!! When you need prayer ask me Shirley will tell you and so will Nancy I HIT MY PRAYER KNEES!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! Miracles of the NET keep pouring in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment