Friday, October 14, 2011

HE is coming SO SOON

I am happy to announce my three books for your viewing on Amazon.com "Sometimes God Speaks In A Whisper," "Unshakable Faith" and "How Big Is Your Forgiveness?" All my work is dedicated to the Master and it is my honor to share with you how He moves in varies matters first person, sorry no talking dogs or flying pigs. Please keep your responses respectful and I shall always do the same. :)
Here you will find  fellowship and anyone needs prayer I am your prayer warrior.

Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.


In The Masters Service
Faith Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment