Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Blessings Keep Flowing

It is an honor as always to share what the Lord is doing in this Christian Author's life. There has been limited response to the scriptures I have posted trying to begin a dialog. I am also the founder of Widow's Mite Ministry founded in 2000 and operated for a short time in Louisiana. When 9/11 hit since I was the newest program and little backing I had to withdraw from the radio station I was on. To God's Glory and MY good. :)

I left there 15 months before Katrina visited after warning all my neighbors disaster was coming—I was mocked and jeered at but I was safe when it hit and so were my sons.

Ministering to the hurting in word, radio teachings and my books, I trust the Father that my work is not in vain. He knows who needs a touch from Him.

As I said in my first post when I opened this blog, I am your prayer warrior and teacher of the KJV.

Stop by, post a comment. I am here for you.
In The Masters Service
FAITH WALKER (Donna)

No comments:

Post a Comment