Tuesday, March 24, 2015

,my birthday for Jesus

Since there is SO much bad news posted here I HAD to share some wonderful TRUTHS-- Yesterday at 2:30 p.m. was my BIRTHDAY I really began to live when I was born again and washed in the blood--I am NOT nor I ever will be 'perfect' but I DO SERVE A PERFECT GOD who has been with me every step of the way--HE was with me at the loss of my daughter,my dad,mom,husband HE ALONE has been my best friend for HE never gives bad advice nor mocks me when I don't know something--I am SO VERY BLESSED as my youngest son took me to lunch to celebrate (there has NEVER BEEN ONE DAY they can remember mom not serving the Lord and talking about Jesus!! )I TRY to live HIM through me--I want all who know me to see JESUS in me not me--you don't know my name--no problem but KNOW MY LORD!!!! HE gave me the scriptures and titles of all of my books and oversaw their writing and publishing--To say I am blessed is an understatement--4 precious sons and precious grand children (that I THINK are 'perfect':):)lol lol I AM NEVER ALONE with the Master and i look forward to my time with HIM EVERY DAY--HE HAS TAUGHT ME ALL I KNOW ABOUT HIS WORD and I want to know even more!!!! One truth he taught me and it would do you a world of good to paste it on your fridge and bathroom mirror--you MAY see YOU in it--it is Numbers 11:1 Numbers 11:1King James Version (KJV) 11 And when the people complained, it displeased the Lord: and the Lord heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the Lord burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. (I contacted many of the women who prayed for me before I was saved to share what the Lord has done and is still doing in my life--those very same people who declared their love for the Lord have turned so worldly it is so sad!!!! Can't stand the heat then by all means stay out of the kitchen) Just wanted to share with any that is interested as how one walks with the Master? ONE STEP AT A TIME!!! Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment