Monday, December 22, 2014

St.Paws email

December 10th, 2:17pm While I lived in Colorado Springs I was a steady customer and I donated heavily as I was leaving Colorado-- My precious comp[anion of 14 years went blind,deaf and could no longer walk,he went to Rainbow Bridge June 24th 9:45 a.m. 2014--There is not one day that goes by that I don't miss him--My landlord will not allow a pet and I can not move --PLEASE remove me from the mailing list it is very painful-- Thanks so much for all you do for the fur babies Donna Schmier about an hour ago Hi Donna. Yes, we remember you! Sorry to hear about your loss. We have no control of removing you from our Facebook postings. You will need to unlike our facebook page so you won't see our postings. We miss seeing your smiling face! Everytime I see an angel statue in our store I think of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment