Sunday, December 28, 2014

HIS WARNINGS

AMERICA WILL BETRAY ISRAEL ! Then sudden destruction will come upon her. Unlike · · Share You, Robert Gutierrez and 10 others like this. Donna Schmier Frances I SAW this destruction Dec. 20th 2014--it is horrendous--I saw it from the portals of glory every detail I was in heaven and looking down as God unleashed HIS JUDGEMENT on the earth it was a Katrina type destruction to realize HIS CHOSEN will be spared is such an humbling experience-- I do NOT share this lightly but as a warning JESUS IS COMING SO SOON. December 25 at 8:23am · Unlike · 4 Frances Plante I do believe you sister...for many are seeing it....not only what God has shown us many years ago...but now, today's generation. Are testifying to this as well~ We are that Generation that WILL not pass~ He IS coming for HIS Bride VERY soon~ God Bless you for opening your eyes and ears to God for allowing him to show you...for ONLY the Wise will understand in these last days and moments before the Rapture~~ December 25 at 9:13am · Unlike · 3 Arlene Thomas " Hallelujah Amen! December 25 at 9:16am · Unlike · 1 Frances Plante http://www.algemeiner.com/.../presbyterian-church-usa.../ Presbyterian Church USA Considered Banning the Word ‘Israel’ From Prayers There was another resolution that was... ALGEMEINER.COM December 25 at 1:53pm · Like · 1 Joy Caldwell What did Donna see on 12/20 and 12/23? December 25 at 3:24pm · Like Jeanne Sorell America has already turned he back upon Israel, the world is posturing for the Gog-Magog war and Joel's says the rapture of the church (let the groom come out of his house and the bride her chamber)will occur just prior . I think what we are seeing is ...See More December 25 at 4:25pm · Like · 3 Frances Plante Thank you Sister Donna Schmier....ONLY the wise will understand, as God reveals what is coming to those WATCHING and WAITING for their beloved Lord to take us OUT of here! 3 hrs · Unlike · 1 Donna Schmier Frances, the Father warned me of 2 horrific events: one just days before it happened the other 18 months before it happened--o n BOTH cases I warned and warned and was almost laughed 'out of town' HE showed me the destruction of 9/11 I did not understand this but I was in the radio ministry at the time and HE kept impressing me to teach on the wise and foolish virgins-- I DID and the VERY day 9/11 hit MY teaching about being ready was on the air!!!! Then in 2004 HE showed me Katrina no not the day or hour but the devastation to come to New Orleans strong spirit of God was upon me and we left Kenner La April Katrina hit 18 months later--I warned people until the last box was on the truck but boy was I mocked and laughed at-- I take HIS WARNINGS very serious and these two HE has given me will be coming to pass soon-- (NO HE never gives me a time or date I am PREPARED to meet the Master) BUT I DO warn others both saved and unsaved that they may escape HIS WRATH. I AM the FAITHWALKER WATCHWOMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment