Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jason blesses me my son!!!!!!PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED!!!

Monday 8:23am Bear here's a special Honey Cyber hugggggggggggggggg Have a safe and good day:):)love you my son me about an hour ago Hey son Hey.... are u getting my texts? I've never g felt gramma Brooks Soo strongly as I.am right now Kinda scary but I know she's watching I was trying to send a text but it came out all bad and when I called the cricket phone is off--soo to answer your questions about Grandmother Brooks-- Her favorite color was blue,she NEVER SMOKED A PIPE SHE WAS A GIANT OF A woMAN that's why I named you after her Brooks--She died two weeks before you were born and I went to the wake and funeral for POP POP bc Jean would not let POP POP go to his own mom's funeral--SHE WAS A LOVE and I dearly loved her!!! Now she only held Charleswesley a couple of times and she loved him so SHE ADORED YOUR DAD she said he would be a preacher some day and we were sad that she never knew about GOD'S CHRISTIAN MINISTRY In her youth she smoked a pipe her fave colors are.navy blue violet and yellow She's disappointed in dad Her spirit is with her and SHE IS WARNING YOU my son--she LOVED ALL OF HER GREAT GRANDCHILDREN BUT DONNA'S THE MOST BC I was daddy's girl She knew bout the.ministry but Where are you getting this information I never knew it but I did know she loved blue She said his motives were of man.not Father She's in the room w me right now She's holding my arm patting it lovingly this may be true and the ministry was blessed by my obeying the Father and my sons as well--HE rewarded our faith. Stop being a busybody WHY would she 'visit you' now? She's laughing Saying you always were a handful who is the busybody? I dunno I felt something in my.sprirt n there she was Ah maybe I was but she loved me the most of all her grandchildren bc I am JUST LIKE HER Remember the tree you used to.climb by.the Backdoor on the farm?? She would tell you don't fall.... it was the tree in line of the kitchen window She loved you yes but she loved all of her kids and grandkids I NEVER talk to spirits at all only the Holy Spirit I remember when Saul entertained the witch of endor Unconditionally yes that is whi she was and a more GODLY WOMAN you can't find!!!! You ruined your Sunday dress n she fussed for abt 15 mins over it brb putting the baby to bed Mother I'm not calling spirits I'm.just overwhelmed by her.... I don't understand why but when something happens it happens Faithwalker where is your faith? Why have you chosen to shut me out? Instead of being a bee become.more like an ant..... take the step you've been reluctant to take... well there is going to be a GREAT MEETING soon and hopefuly you will see her for yourself:):) Mom I don't.understand why this is happening but I can't.seem to stop... its overwhelming Do you ever think of Pop Pop? HE IS ALSO WATCHING!! Where did you n gramma go.camping or a fire was close by???? She's telling me to remember the story she told you.... This 2nd son of Charles and Melody is named CHRISTIANPAUL Charles is watching over cw He's trying to talk to Cw but he ain't listening George is watching over bay Who the hell is George???? There WAS A FIRE in her building where she had an apartment I THINK she was on the 8th floor she had to go down the ladder she was to big to jump--this was in 1967 right before I met your Dad WHO IS GEORGE? I DO NOT KNOW A GEORGE No she's talking about a Sunday when she told you a story there was a fire close by it was just you and her no one else... something about you wearing a baby blue dress.... Her brother not the crazy one... Her older brother is watching over bay.... She wont say whose watching over jon LOL she keeps telling me Michael looks good in orange when he's doing that weird girl thing... LOL She keeps asking abt the Afghan.... We never went camping that I recall I HAVE THE AFGAN DAD GAVE IT TO ME BEFORE HE DIED and that afgan has a BLACK circle in it--it is blue and she made it for Dad my dad I know mom I'm just being bombarded with questions Were you sitting in her home wearing a baby blue dress and sitting by a fireplace or a wood burning stove? BUT WHY???SHE IS DEAD and she knows the answers anyway--I MAY HAVE BEEN BY A WOOD STOVE and I DO wear a lot of blue but I do not recall She's emphatic on the story she told you... I don't know why and I know she's dead Shes saying "babysister" its important you remember BC your not being you.... whatever that means.... mom I don't know what's going on all I know is that this is freaking me out.... OH!!! she MAY be refering to HER PLAYING SOAP SALLY AND SCARING ME ALMOST TO DEATH WHEN I WAS LITTLE TO STOP MR FROM SUCKING MY THUMB!!!SHE IS RIGHT I AM NOT BEING ME BUT A MUCH HIGHER AND FAVORED PERSON MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!! SHE NEVER CALLED ME BABYSISTER No the story is about losing sight of something kinda like hiding the light under the bushel type lesson.... That's what she's saying now I don't understand why would I be getting this.... why me of all ppl??? The dress had little flowers on it Dad snd I would always watch preaching with her and we spent many week ends with her in 1975-1976--and the dress was a doll dress was made for me from a flour sack--light blue with flowers right on that was a LOBGGGGGGGGGG time ago BC you are her namesake and she KNOWS your heart-- Well she.keeps saying over and over "tell her she best behave or she's gonna get a switchin now pay attention to your lesson little lady" Whatever the lesson is its important for you right this moment n now my chest feel like I've got a huge dictionary on it whatever the lesson is its weighing heavy on her Mom? yep sorry I had to do something OK you OK?? Well I have no idea but I DO know she was a POWERHOUSE for the Lord is she trying to get your attention along those lines? I am fine and getting better every day This lesson isn't for me its yours and its something very precious she told you and its important for you right now... She gave me her mantle to carry on after she left this earth and I have and still do and will until my last breath and YOU KNOW I DON'T PULL PUNCHES Normally I dream about her n have these convos but never when I'm awake SOOOOOOO ths message I am getting from all of this is to make sure MY LOVED ONES are in the Ark of Safety she is warning YOU to flee from the wrath to come SOULS were lways so very important to her and now she is once again sounding the warning for the Grands!!! SHE NEVER goes to Charlene bc she is so hell bound it is pathatic--they had their 50th anniversary and two parties were given for her and Don I was NOT EVEN INVITED TO EITHER ONE and I COULD HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO GO!!!and there are other things which indiate she is NOT IN THE ARK OF SAFETY Stop being a BUSYBODY!! When I ask her if she is 'ready' she says I HOPE SO--so sad she does not KNOW for sure I SURE DO!! Ah grasshopper a busybody means harm not good compassion should never be seen as busybody That's what she keeps yelling... I never knew she could be so gruff... Its like a gruff snap not mean but stern BUT son she NEVER WAS WITH ME not at all STREN yes but NEVER GRUFF!! YEP that's my GRANDMOTHER!!! She keeps telling me to remind you of the story from the book of songs and again in Matthew about the ants I AM AN ANT I AM BUSY BEYOND WORDS FOR THE LORD!! Are you prepared for what's coming little one I mean truly prepared? Prepared to watch those around you suffer for their beliefs are you prepared to watch your seed falter as if they were thrown to the thorns and the road? Are you truly prepared little one? The heresy the false prophets teach will lead many astray and have deluded many will you be the one standing? Your white robe has been marked and not all is well do you see the writing on the walls little one? Come now you have been taught better... Ah I shall be gone in the Rapture bc man and woman have a free will and chose their destiny all I can ever do is WARN (some might call it bugging them)My heart is broken BUT HE WILL WIPE AWAY ALL MY TEARS amd I tuly ready?Yes to enter the portals of Glory it is not HIS WILL that any should perish but ALL (not some) come to repentance-- I STAND BEFORE THE KING OF KINGS!!!! That sounds like Gerty Books 'preachin' J you still there? I KNOW my garment is spotless bc Jesus washed it in HIS BLOOD!!! Gotta Walk Bishop so will close for tonite perhaps the messages were for YOU and not mom Love you dearly will talk later:):) Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment