Saturday, February 18, 2012

LISTEN UP

Donna Schmier
Hey devil I hear you are rattling chains and causing problems with my brothers and sisters (you try it with me to) well I got something for you--just for you--
it is a very nice place where you will fit right in with your henchmen and demons--oh sorry it is called--are you ready??? Are you sure??? HELL since you are such a smarty we know that you are doing a free fall into your home--oh by the way booyah--:Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Take your lying scummy hands off my brothers and sisters and rattle your chains to your believers in hell--where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth--a little warm you say--oh well you ARE IN HELL.and I am ALWAYS IN THE MASTERS SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment