Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY MELODY this is for you and your family

hope house uncensored..
www.youtube.com
http://www.empowered.org/Hope4Cebu
Unlike · · Share · See Friendship · 10 hours ago
You like this.
1 share
Donna Schmier I have the honor of having a Cebu native as my daughter in law,These people have such gentle,humble spirits,not abrasive but so respectful.Because of Melody Schmier and her family in Cebu Karen has made me aware of the huge need here.Come on people we can do this these precious people do NOT demand we help them--BUT GOD SEES James 2: 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. So Brothers and Sisters the needs here are many Karen had no idea I would pen this but I am STEP UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS for by God's grace it COULD BE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. I REMAIN ALWAYS IN THE MASTERS SERVICE Donna(FAITH WALKER) Schmier

No comments:

Post a Comment