Sunday, January 22, 2012

BEAUTIFUL FEET

DO YOU have beautiful feet?? Romans 10:15
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! We can and should preach the gospel 365/24/7 as the end days come closer than yesterday:):)We 'PREACH' by the way we live,the speech we use (does it glorify the Lord or the enemy?) Have you ever heard this fact??Your home and its furnishings reflect who YOU are in CHRIST--DO YOU let your light so shine that others will see your good works and glorify the Father which is in heaven?? Sorry I felt the 'preach' coming out in me:):):)lol lol lol--ANYONE who knows me know I AM NOT SHY to share the gospel and I am guilty of 'preaching' and teaching--If I don't do it who will???

No comments:

Post a Comment