Sunday, October 19, 2014

My book intro

· Be blessed as you read the intor into my newest book-- Donna Schmier The Gates Of Hell (c)Copyright 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NO USE OF ANY PORTIONS OF THIS WORK USED WITHOUT AUTHORS EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION. INTRODUCTION; I have added an insert of how the enemy tried to stop this book it is two (2) pages of confusion and after that NOTHING all the following chapters (5-18) were ‘lost’ no where to be found on hard drive. Middle way of chapter 5 you will see what I am referring to. Determination and persistence flood my soul and anger at the enemy –he thinks for one minute he can or will silence me? Think again—So explaining the interference and variation, I continue this expounding of the book . There is MUCH scripture references in this book to under score the reality and pain of hell. Please search the scriptures and cross reference for your own knowledge and safety. HAVING NEVER BEEN TO HELL,AND NO INTENTIONS OF EVER GOING THE FOLLOWING ARE EXCERPTS OF THE WORD OF GOD DESCRIBING HELL AND THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS IT HAS ON ALL WHO RESIDE AND ARE GOING THERE. 3 DECADES OF CLOSE FELLOWSHIP,ONE ON ONE WITH THE MASTER,IN THIS CASE I DO NOT SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE,ONLY FACTS AND RESEARCH,AS YOU WILL SOON DISCOVER. ADDED TO THE RESEARCH ARE EXPOUNDING OF THE SCRIPTURE. WARNING; EACH CHAPTER HAS NUMEROUS SCRIPTURE REFERENCE FOR WHICH YOU THE READER CAN CHECK .I ENCOURAGE YOU TO VERIFY EACH CHAPTER’S SCRIPTURES. I PRAYED LONG AND HARD ABOUT HIS DIRECTION IN THIS MATTER, LONG BEFORE I BEGAN THIS BOOK. I WASN'T 'COMFORTABLE' IN WRITING ANYTHING OF THE NEGATIVE OR TRY TO USE 'SCARE TACTICS’; HOWEVER THE FATHER WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO AVOID THIS SUBJECT. TO MANY PASTORS, TEACHERS AND YES EVEN AUTHORS WANT TO (AND DO) ADDRESS ONLY THE 'FEEL GOOD THEOLOGY' AND THE PROSPERITY MESSAGES. TO AVOID CRUCIAL DETAILS ABOUT HELL IS A DIS-SERVICE TO EACH READER AND BELIEVER. THIS BOOK THE GATES OF HELL IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED FOR IN FACT IT IS A HORROR ACCOUNT ABOUT REALITY.PLEASE RESEARCH EACH VERSE QUOTED,IN THE KING JAMES VERSION AND DECIDE FOR YOUR SELF.THE RESEARCH WILL UNDERSCORE THE URGENCY OF THIS BOOK--FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS AND DIRECT EACH READER.

No comments:

Post a Comment