Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NENE and me having a talk 8/12/2014

O.K. she has many relatives so I have a hard time getting to know all of you!!!! ahhh realy open it later, yeah thats true, That's fine they were written to help all my brothers and sisters in their walk with the Lord. Do you live in Cebu close to Terri? our house 20mins.drive thrue the house of terry good she has family around her since Allan died it will be one year in May won't it?How is she? i think shes ok right now, i think 1yr.this coming june charleswesly he so very smart they were here sleeping 1night in our house, o.k. Well like I told Sally I have school work to do so guess I'd better close for now--GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND YOURS and look up my newest sister JESUS IS COMING SO SOON!!!!! Hug in the Lord--Charleswesley Allan so smart??YES HE IS and my son Charleswesley Alvin is to when Melody and the baby came to Cebu for her dad's funeral? ok mam thank you so much for spending time chatting with ME..,yeah the 2ND coming of JESUS CHRIST IS VERY NEAR,so let us prepare ourselves always til HE COMES,GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, The Lord Bless thee and keep thee The Lord make HIS countance upon you and give you PEACE---God Bless and good night I look forward to talking with you again soon:):) OK,GOOD NIGHT,HAVE A NICE SLEEP,BIG HUGS TO THE KIDS.CHARLESWESLEY ALAN AND HIS SIZZY. April 4th, 12:43am 3 hours ago happy..happy birthday to YOU once again mam Donna.am happy to hear that you"ve sharing the gospel to melody,and perhaps she has blessed for having you in her life as mother -inlaw.which is grounded the WORD and a servant of GOD.God is a prayer answering GOD.coz we are praying the family of melody that someday in GOD'S perfect time they will know the truth.and the truth will set them free.we conducted bible study in there house before,they heard already the WORD OF GOD,let us continue lift up in prayer that her mother Terry and the whole family as well, will accept JESUS as there personal SAVIOR,terry is so catholic depender...,i told her,religion cannot save us,only JESUS alone.we'll continue lift up in prayer.hope and pray that she(melody) would be continually listening to YOUR voice.so that she will be able also to share the good news to her friends and her relatives,and be a good testimony to her family also that they will see that there is JESUS in her life.to be honest with YOU,my heart is so rejoicing when i heard that you shared the good news to melody....feeling blessed. You are the guiding star... Praise GOD... Started reading your book about forgiveness...am so really blessed.. melody's kids are so...so...blessed for having a grandma like YOU... My sister NeNe I have prayed for her and these 2 precious children for years and I KNOW IN HIS TIME HE WILL MOVE IN HER LIFE.EVERY morning before dawn you will find me in the backyard at the pinick table praying and reading the WORD of GOD EVERY DAY (in the rain I sit at the dining table) I am there an hour or an hour and a half--little did I know that she is watching me from her bedroom window on the 2nd floor!!!!! GOD IS WORKING in HIS TIME--I have anointed Charleswesley Allen with frankincense and murr from the day he was born--I also anoint Sissy as well--every a.m. and every p.m. Melody sees but never says anything--NOW about 3 months ago Charleswesley Allen wants to anoint his sissy dad himself and YESTERDAY HE ANOINTED HIS MOM!!!!! I give gim the ointment and away he goes always on the head-- for a good day and at night a good night rest!!!BUT THAT'S NOT ALL---when I got here they were playing hard rock music for him to go to sleep--3 months ago CHARLESWESLEY DAD changed the station to JESUS music at night!!! SOOOOOO SIS NENE I KNOW HE HEARS PRAYERS AND IN HIS TIME (IF IT IS HIS WILL) Terri will be saved I pray for her every day during my prayer time you,Sally,Grandma and Grandpa that the devil will leave all of you alone and JESUS come into their lives I bind any and all hexes spells voodoo demonic spirits devil and demon off and cast it to the pit of hell!!!! Jesus is coming so soon and we MUST tell all (I tell Melody and Charles this almost every day!!) I am blessed to be able to love and protect these little ones with my prayers and by my being here for them(all of them) ...A habit of prayer is one of the surest marks of a true CHRISTIAN......am so thankful to YOU for the prayer support. if GOD moves nothing is too difficult once again mam DONNA thank YOU so much for friendship we had. It is an honor to touch the Throne of Grace for others!!!!! HE SEES HE HEARS HE KNOWS!!! we have intercessory prayer meeting every thu.our burden is pray for others burdens.unsaved love ones. A BIG AMEN MAM.. Look up Romans 8:26!!The HOLY SPIRIT PRAYS FOR US AS WELL!!!!! My latest book I am writing THE GATES OF HELL is a warning for the lost and I am already in chapter 10 of it-- I tell Melody from time to time about different chapters of the book I will send you one chapter later this week --Must close for now we will talk later and PRAY EVERY DAY!! yeah...the HOLY SPIRITS intercedes coz we do not know that we ought to pray. God Bless and good night ok mam thanks for the time sharing....GOD BLESSYOU TOO...GOOD NIGHT THERE,GOOD MORNING HERE IN PINAS....

No comments:

Post a Comment