Sunday, June 1, 2014

MY PRAYER REQUEST OF ROY Sorkisin my favorite prayer partner

My brother I covet your prayers about my writing endeavors. June 6th I am having a marketing project flood the media-I am so excited all 4 books have the potential of reaching 3,000 people per book and it is HIS TIMING and UNCTION about the sales of the books. All 4 books will be viral on facebook and other places--IF I can touch one soul for HIM then it is well worth it. I am on book number 5 THE GATES OF HELL I have 21 chapters already titlesd and scripture verses to advance the chapter--WE (Jesus and me) have completed chapter one and I am encompassed with obeying HIM and getting my work out--Please pray that sales will bring decent royalties (the labor is worthy of his hire)--I ALWAYS KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST IN ASKING FOR PRAYER THANKS SO MUCH Bless you Faith! The Word deposited in your heart to proclaim in the manner the Father has desired will bring to you more than you can ask or think according to His appointed time He has desired to manifest! This is how I will pray! Remember Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. He is not slack in His Promises. 2 Peter 3:9, therefore let God be true and every man a liar Romans 3:4, for all of His promises are yes and Amen, 2 Corinthians 1:20, Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BROTHER I love you so much in the Lord you have a deep wisdom and knowledge of HIS WORD and I am honored to call you my Friend/MY BROTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment