Tuesday, March 25, 2014

enemies

Genesis 4:1-26 - And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. (Read More...) Exodus 20:1-26 - And God spake all these words, saying, (Read More...) Exodus 21:24-25 - Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, (Read More...) Exodus 22:1-31 - If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. (Read More...) Exodus 22:2-3 - If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, [there shall] no blood [be shed] for him. (Read More...) Exodus 23:5 - If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under his burden, and wouldest forbear to help him, thou shalt surely help with him. Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1-46 - Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God. (Read More...) Deuteronomy 28:1-68 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: (Read More...) Deuteronomy 28:47-48 - Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things]; (Read More...) Judges 5:8 - They chose new gods; then [was] war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel? 2 Samuel 19:6 - In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well. 2 Samuel 19:12 - Ye [are] my brethren, ye [are] my bones and my flesh: wherefore then are ye the last to bring back the king? 2 Samuel 19:13 - And say ye to Amasa, [Art] thou not of my bone, and of my flesh? God do so to me, and more also, if thou be not captain of the host before me continually in the room of Joab. 2 Chronicles 17:1-19 - And Jehoshaphat his son reigned in his stead, and strengthened himself against Israel. (Read More...) Ezra 7:6 - This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he [was] a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him. Job 31:29 - If I rejoiced at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him: Job 31:30 - Neither have I suffered my mouth to sin by wishing a curse to his soul. Psalms 35:1-28 - ([A Psalm] of David.) Plead [my cause], O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. (Read More...) Psalms 40:13-15 - Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me. (Read More...) Psalms 46:1 - (To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.) God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 56:5 - Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts [are] against me for evil. Psalms 57:4 - My soul [is] among lions: [and] I lie [even among] them that are set on fire, [even] the sons of men, whose teeth [are] spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword. Psalms 57:6 - They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen [themselves]. Selah. Psalms 62:4 - They only consult to cast [him] down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah. Psalms 69:4 - They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, [being] mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored [that] which I took not away. Psalms 69:9 - For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me. Psalms 71:10 - For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together, Psalms 88:17 - They came round about me daily like water; they compassed me about together. Psalms 102:8 - Mine enemies reproach me all the day; [and] they that are mad against me are sworn against me. Psalms 109:2-5 - For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. (Read More...) Psalms 127:1-3 - (A Song of degrees for Solomon.) Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh [but] in vain. (Read More...) Proverbs 24:17 - Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Proverbs 24:18 - Lest the LORD see [it], and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him. Proverbs 25:21 - If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: Proverbs 25:22 - For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee. Proverbs 25:26 - A righteous man falling down before the wicked [is as] a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? Matthew 4:1-25 - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. (Read More...) Matthew 5:1-48 - And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: (Read More...) Matthew 5:38-39 - Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: (Read More...) Matthew 5:43-48 - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. (Read More...) Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 26:52-54 - Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Read More...) Luke 6:27-36 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, (Read More...) Luke 23:34 - Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. John 18:1-40 - When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. (Read More...) Acts 7:60 - And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. Romans 12:14 - Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Romans 12:20 - Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Romans 13:4 - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil. 1 Timothy 5:8 - But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 2 Peter 2:1-22 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. (Read More...) 2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0 Related Bible Dictionary Terms: Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Enemies...

No comments:

Post a Comment