Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DUSTY GLOBE

Donna Schmier 5 minutes ago Psalm 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. I trust you to will see the lesson the Lord showed me this morning, it is quite profound. I am a World globe collector every size and color. I have a lead blue crystal globe with intricate maps it was on a very high shelf and I was re arranging so I took it down. Guys the lesson HE taught---the dust covered the globe with a very thick blanket of dust and grime. As I cleaned this treasure, I marveled at the fact OUR LORD loved each of us enough to die for us on that rugged tree- North South East West it matters not HE CREATED THIS EARTH and each person on it. The dust is VERY SIGIFINACNT for he made man from the dust of the earth (GENESIS 1) and the sin that covers this earth as was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, and days of Noah, is soon to be washed away and cleansed by HIS PURGING, the globe will be NEW and fresh even as my blue globe is after it’s through cleansing!! That said get your cleaning gear on and watch how HE will transform some area of your life. I collect world globes for it is written: Mark 16:15-16 King James Version (KJV) 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. The Great Commission is followed at HIS design and will. And as one of HIS WATCHMEN: Ezekiel 33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; . BE BLESSED IN THE MASTERS SERVICE FAITH WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment