Saturday, January 12, 2013

BLESSINGS OF OBEYING THE MASTER!!

Donna Schmier Peggy the day I quit (yes my 4 sons were really watching and still are) I enrolled in college online for LEGAL STUDIES and began my Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies I never missed a seminar,never missed a class nor was I ever late in submitting any assignment--October 30th 2012 PERFECT ATTENDANCE for 4 years I GRADUATED MAGNA CUM LAUDE with a 3.75 gpa. But that is NOT ALL---I also authored and published via Kindle 4 CHRISTIAN BOOKS (AMAZON BOOKS type in my name and there are my books) ALL of this while I was welcoming my 2 new grandsons (June 2010 and latest addition October 13 2012) THE FATHER GETS ANY AND ALL GLORY HE MADE IT POSSIBLE and is granting me the continued strength to go after my MASTERS in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (oh I am over 50:):):)SO NEVER SAY YOU CAN NOT DO SOMETHING TRUST HIM ASK HIS DIRECTION AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH!!!!:):) AM I bragging YOU BET ON MY JESUS AND THE WONDER OF HIS GRACE AND LOVE. BE BLESSED IN THE MASTERS SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment