Saturday, July 7, 2012

FEELIN MIGHTY FINE!!

FEELING MIGHTY FINE LYRICSThe Statler Brothers Review The Song (1) Send "Feeling Mighty Fine" Ringtone to your Cell I woke up this morning feeling fine I woke up with heaven on my mind I woke up with joy in my soul cause I knew my Lord had control I knew I was walkin' in the light cause I'd been on my knees in the night And I'd pray till the Lord gave a sign and now I'm feeling mighty fine Well I'm feeling mighty fine I've got heaven on my mind Don't you know I want to go where the milk and honey flow There's a light that always shines down inside this heart of mine I've got heaven on my mind and I'm feeling mighty fine [ piano ] We're walking with Jesus all the time we're walking and talking as we climb We're traveling a road to the sky where I know I'll live when I die He's been telling me all about that land and he tells me that everything is grand And he says that a home will be mine and now I'm feeling mighty fine Oh I'm feeling mighty fine... Oh I'm feeling mighty fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment